Whether you use glasses either Sunglasseskeep them glasses intact is quite a challenge. Over time, they may appear scratches or even stains. To eliminate them, at Ámbito Financiero we bring you 6 tricks that don’t fail.
The 6 tips to remove stains and scratches from glasses
1. Water and baking soda
He sodium bicarbonate It is a formidable weapon against stains and scratches on lenses.
- Mix a tablespoon of baking soda with a little water to make a paste.
- Put them on the lenses and rub gently with a cloth.
- Rinse with warm water and dry with a cloth.
2. Baby shampoo
Mild baby shampoo can be a very effective trick against scratches and dust that accumulates on glasses.
- pour some shampoo drops for babies in a container and then add a glass of water.
- Use a cloth soaked in this solution to clean and polish your glasses.
3. Detergents and glass cleaners
Dish detergent has many unexpected uses. To remove microscratches and make your glasses shine, follow these simple steps:
- Mix a few drops of soap for dishes with glass cleaner.
- Next, apply the product to the glasses and rub lightly with a sponge.
- Leaves air dry.
In addition to its whitening properties, toothpaste can be used for various household tasks.
- Apply this product on the affected surface and let it take effect for a few minutes.
- Then rub with a cotton cloth and rinse with warm water. If you have deep scratches, you can repeat the process as many times as possible to disguise these imperfections.
5. car wax
Car wax cleans windows and evens out minor scratches.
- Put wax on your glasses and then rub it with a sponge.
- Wash your glasses and then remove them with a clean and dry cloth.
6. White vinegar
White vinegar is a powerful ecological cleaner very effective against stains.
- Mix two teaspoons of white vinegar and a tablespoon of baking soda.
- Rub gently with a damp cloth to remove scratches and polish the lenses.
I am an author and journalist who has worked in the entertainment industry for over a decade. I currently work as a news editor at a major news website, and my focus is on covering the latest trends in entertainment. I also write occasional pieces for other outlets, and have authored two books about the entertainment industry.