The new values update those agreed in June when the new wage scale of assets of the Military Personnel of the Armed Forces was approvedthey recalled from the Ministry of Defense through a statement.
At that time, an increase of 28% had been determined as of July 1, 2022, 12% as of October 1, 2022, 10% as of January 1, 2023 and 10% as of December 1. March 2023.
From the portfolio they also clarified that these remunerative sums will be transferred on the liquidation of military retirement and pension assets in charge of the Financial Aid Institute for the payment of Military Retirement and Pensions (IAF).
With the signing of Joint Resolution 6/2022 announced, the increases expected for January and March 2023 are brought forwardwhich will be granted with the assets of November and January 2023, respectively.
Likewise, this increase will affect the basic salary as established after the regularization of the Forces’ salaries, specified as of October 2020 by President Alberto Fernández.
How are the new salaries of the Armed Forces
In the annexes corresponding to the 1st and 2nd articles of the document, the values that the members of the different security forces will receive were confirmed.
In this case, the persons of the Armed forces will be charged according to the following scale (monthly credit from 10/1/22 / monthly credit from 1/1/23):
- Lieutenant General, Admiral, Brigadier General: $360,292 / $384,311
- Major General, Vice Admiral, Brigadier Major: $321,301 / $342,721
- Brigadier General, Rear Admiral, Brigadier: $292,737 / $312,253
- Colonel, Captain, Commodore: $256,412 / $273,506
- Lieutenant Colonel, Commander, Vice Commodore: $222,938 / $237,800
- Major, Lieutenant Commander: $175,638 / $187,347
- Captain, Navy Lieutenant: $145,463 / $155,160
- First Lieutenant, Frigate Lieutenant, First Lieutenant: $129,381 / $138,006
- Lieutenant, Corvette Lieutenant $116,641 / $124,417
- Second Lieutenant, Midshipman, Ensign: $105,639 / $112,681
- Senior Petty Officer: $180,146 / $192,156
- Chief Warrant Officer: $159,703 / $170,350
- Assistant Sergeant, First Petty Officer, Assistant Petty Officer: $141,579 / $151,018
- First Sergeant, Second Petty Officer, Assistant Petty Officer: $124,534 / $132,837
- Sergeant, Corporal Principal: $111,804 / $119,258
- First Corporal: $100,337 / $107,026
- Cape, Second Cape: $92,868 / $99,059
- 1st Volunteer, 1st Sailor: $84,590 / $90,230
- Volunteer 2nd, Sailor 2nd: $78,280 / $83,499
For its part, the Naval Establishments Police You will receive your salaries based on the following scale (monthly credit since 10/1/22 / monthly credit since 1/1/23):
- Commissioner Inspector: $111,064 / $118,468
- Commissioner: $106,604 / $113,711
- Deputy Commissioner: $99,156 / $105,767
- Principal Officer: $86,478 / $92,243
- Inspector Officer: $78,671 / $92,243
- Deputy Inspector Officer: $65,796 / $70,183
- Assistant Officer: $54,501 / $58,135
- Deputy Assistant Officer: $47,933 / $51,129
- Undersigned: $78,266 / $83,484
- First Sergeant: $59,127 / $63,069
- Sergeant: $56,660 / $60,437
- Cape: $45,433 / $48,462
- First Agent: $43,915 / $46,842
- Second Agent: $43,204 / $46,084
In turn, within the same resolution there is also another document, signed by Massa and the head of the Justice and Human Rights portfolio, Martín Soria, in which the new scale of monthly salaries that the staff of the Federal Penitentiary Service in its different degrees and hierarchies.
Said updates will be implemented from this November 1, 2022 and will receive a new adjustment in 2023. In addition, these include offsets for: Domicile Fixation, Housing Variability, Academic Title, Travel Regime, a particular supplement for “South Zone”, a supplement for “Executive Function” and the important ones corresponding to “Reimbursement of Expenses” and “Reimbursement of Funeral Expenses “.