The agreement was closed with the objective that in March, workers in private homes, in their lowest category, will earn 8% more than the minimum, vital and mobile wage. According to government sources, the annual increase in the wages of workers in private homes in the period between March 2022 and 2023 will be 119.8%.
Salary scale: how much is left per hour and monthly salary
- Retired supervisors: $642.60 an hour and $80,214.84 a month.
- Supervisors without retirement: $703.62 and $89,350.56.
- Personnel for specific tasks with retirement: $608.04 and $74,524.32.
- Personnel for specific tasks without retirement: $666.9 and $82,958.04.
- Home: $574.02 and $72,710.46.
- Assistance and care for people with retirement: $574.02 and $72,710.46.
- Assistance and care of people without retirement: $642.60 and $81,028.08.
- Personnel for general tasks with retirement: $532.44 and $65,387.52.
- Personnel for general tasks without retirement: $574.02 and $72,710.46.
David William is a talented author who has made a name for himself in the world of writing. He is a professional author who writes on a wide range of topics, from general interest to opinion news. David is currently working as a writer at 24 hours worlds where he brings his unique perspective and in-depth research to his articles, making them both informative and engaging.