They also indicated that “It is mandatory, both for residents and for tourists, and that any person who does not register may be liable to be infracted and fined.”
Said registration can be carried out -prior to going out to carry out the activity- virtually at www.nahuelhuapi.gov.ar and accessing from www.barilochetrekking.com, http://www.clubandino.org, and the website of each mountain refuge.
“A QR code has also been generated for immediate access”they specified.
In addition, they communicated that “all authorized trails are included in the registry” and that “the highly complex trails that do not appear when registering are not enabledthat is, it is prohibited to circulate in them.
Tips for trekking in Bariloche
Next, we share the main recommendations for going out into the mountains:
- Keep in mind that the trekking trails are very long and complex and take long hours of walking. In this sense, it is suggested that the route chosen be designed according to physical capacity
- Leave early
- Bring water and appropriate mountain clothing (no flip flops, no shoes or light clothing)
- Wear sunscreen and hat
- Never stray from the path
- Always accompanied by someone
- Check in advance the forecast and possible sudden changes in temperature “that can cause heat stroke or hypothermia”
From the organization they stressed that it should not be forgotten that “in the event of an accident, any person who provides relief must signal the site, not move the injured unnecessarily, and never leave him alone.”
I am an author and journalist who has worked in the entertainment industry for over a decade. I currently work as a news editor at a major news website, and my focus is on covering the latest trends in entertainment. I also write occasional pieces for other outlets, and have authored two books about the entertainment industry.