The security cabinet approved the prime minister plan that counts five principles. Hamas announced that “he will not recognize any authority promoted by Israel. The UN has already asked to stop the operation.
The tension in Gaza is extreme with the new Israel plan.
The Israel government approved on Friday the operation planned by the country’s prime minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, and its security dome, to assume control of the city of Gaza, as part of a plan of “five principles to end the war” and that include the assumption of the “security control” of the entire enclave and the expulsion of Hamas of all the governing bodies of the Palestinian territory, as well as the disarma Militias
The content you want to access is exclusive to subscribers.
Netanyahu’s “five conditions” to end the conflict contemplate The disarmament of the militias of Hamas, the demilitarization of the Gaza Strip, the security control of the enclave and the “establishment of an alternative civil administration that is neither Hamas nor the Palestinian authority”, with a view to the “return of all hostages, living and dead.”


Finally, this morning, “the security cabinet He has approved Prime Minister’s proposal to defeat (the Islamic Resistance Movement) Hamas (Y) The Israel Defense Forces (FDI) will prepare to take control of the city of Gaza, “said Netanyahu’s office in a statement in which he states that, simultaneously,” they will distribute humanitarian aid to the civilian population outside the combat areas. “
According to Netanyahu’s office, the decision had “majority of votes” of the cabinet. In this regard, he said that the majority of the members of this organ “believed that the alternative plan presented to the security cabinet would not achieve the defeat of Hamas or the return of the hostages.”
Hamas will not recognize any authority promoted by Israel
Hours before the official announcement, when Netanyahu explained the master lines of his proposal, Hamas reacted fulminantly to the prime minister by stating that he represents a “flagrant blow” to the negotiation process and warning that he would treat this new authority raised by Netanyahu as “a force ‘of occupation’ linked to Israel.”
“Netanyahu’s plans to expand the aggression confirm without a doubt that it seeks to get rid of their captives and sacrifice them”says the statement. “We emphasize that the Gaza Strip will continue to be impregnable and that any attempt to expand aggression against the Palestinian people will require a high and expensive price to occupation,” they complete.
The UN requires Israel to immediately stop its operation
Volker Turk

The United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights, Volker Turk, asked to stop Israel’s operation in Gaza.
The United Nations High Commissioner for Human Rights, Volker Turk, He demanded that Israel immediately stops the operation that Prime Minister, Benjamin Netanyahu, announced this morning to occupy the city of Gaza and consolidate his control over the Palestinian enclave.
Turk understands this Netanyahu plan as “the complete military conquest of the Gaza Strip” And he denounced that it is an act contrary to the opinion of the International Court of Justice that requires Israel to end its occupation policy.
The official warned that the occupation of the city of Gaza will lead to a new “Mass forced displacement”taking into account that in the city there are now about 800,000 Palestinians, most previously expelled from other areas of the enclave, as well as “in more murders, more unbearable suffering, meaningless destruction and heinous crimes.”
“The war in Gaza must end now, and the Israelis and the Palestinians must work side by side, in peace”Turk said before asking Israel that, “instead of intensifying this war, dedicate all their efforts to save the lives of civilians in Gaza and allow unrestricted access to humanitarian aid.”
Source: Ambito