The Prado Museum on alert after the attacks on the works of Van Gogh

The Prado Museum on alert after the attacks on the works of Van Gogh

For the director of Meadowis an issue that “should concern us as a human being, apart from as a museum and museum director”.

“There are much more intelligent ways to defend noble causes and doing things this way just the opposite is achieved,” he said. Falomir.

In addition, he reiterated that the museum “of course is aware, with a watchful eye and intensifies the work of surveillance and care.” “In any case, I believe that the less said about these things, the better”, concluded the director of the prestigious museum of Madrid.

Last week, two environmental protesters they threw tomato soup on the painting “Sunflowers” by Vincent van Gogh at the National Gallery of London on Friday, according to videos published on social networks.

As reported by the London police on Twitter, after throwing the product on the painting, the protesters glued themselves to the wall of the art gallery.

The museum security he arrived soon after and ushered the visitors out of the room. Meanwhile, Scotland Yard later announced it had stopped two people accused of “criminal damage”.

Source: Ambito

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Latest Posts