Woltemade consultant criticizes VfB: “It wasn’t foreseeable”

Woltemade consultant criticizes VfB: “It wasn’t foreseeable”

Poker for strikers
Woltemade consultant criticizes VfB Stuttgart: “It wasn’t foreseeable that way”


FC Bayern wants to sign Nick Woltemade. But VfB Stuttgart promptly rejected two offers from the Munich. Now the player’s consultant is speaking up.

In the alternating poker around Nick Woltemade between VfB Stuttgart and FC Bayern Munich, the side of the national striker has spoken publicly for the first time. “If a Bundesliga record offer of 55 million euros is not even enough for a common personal meeting, the question arises as to what VfB actually thinks is unusual. That was not foreseeable,” said the attacker’s advisor, Danny Bachmann, the German press agency.



VfB CEO Alexander Wehrle recently said that the Swabians would only sit down at a table with a prospect, “if a club planned something extraordinary”. The 50-year-old adheres to this statement, he told the dpa: “Nick Woltemade will play for us next year. If an association offers an extraordinary transfer fee, we are professionals and sit down together.” So far, the Stuttgarter had rejected both offers from FC Bayern.

Nick Woltemade
The most likeable Schlaks in Germany


Is there a third offer for Nick Woltemade?

According to media reports, the last offer is said to have amounted to a transfer fee of 50 million euros plus 5 million euros in bonus payments. In addition, the offer is said to have contained a ten percent resale clause. It is questionable whether those responsible for the record champions, as the Munich “evening newspaper” reports, are actually preparing a third offer. According to the report, it should be in the range of more than 60 million euros.




In the most expensive transfer within the Bundesliga, VfL Wolfsburg is said to have transferred 43 million euros for Julian Draxler to FC Schalke 04 ten years ago.

Woltemade, whose contract runs until June 30, 2028, had been free from Werder Bremen last summer. The 23-year-old was initially not appointed to the Champions League squad, but started in the further course of the season and also celebrated his debut in the A national team. In total he came to 20 scorer points in 33 competitive games. At the U21 European Championship, he was instrumental in the fact that the DFB selection entered the final. Immediately before the final against England, Bayern’s interest became public.

Dpa

LW

Source: Stern

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Latest Posts

Luis Caputo said that Lefis’s disarma

Luis Caputo said that Lefis’s disarma

The Minister of Economy, Luis Caputohighlighted the disarmament of fiscal liquidity letters (Lefis), Debt instruments issued by the National Treasury in Argentinaand said that if