The Gala Night of Sports differs significantly from other events. Everything is included at this highlight of the Upper Austrian ball season, from the concert arena to the manege to the sports club, dance floor and disco. This is what visitors can look forward to on Friday in one week:
- The gala as a concert arena: For the band “Folkshilfe” the gala night of sports is not just a home game as an Upper Austrian. Already in the past there was no holding back the trio’s performances in the Brucknerhaus. Hans Krankl once made it to number 2 in the Austrian hit parade as “Lonely Boy”. It would have gone all the way up if Falco hadn’t landed a scandal and number one hit at the same time as “Jeanny”. At the gala, Krankl has top musicians with the band “Monti Beton” who, together with the Goleador, are a hit.
- The gala as a ring: The acrobats of “The Freaks” have already performed in front of 22,000 viewers at the Amsterdam Arena and in front of 9.9 million TV viewers on “Britain’s Got Talent”. The team around boss OC Ono came up with something very special for the gala. The same applies to the students of the Linz BORG, who will shine with their dance and acrobatics.
- The gala as a talk show: from football world champion Klaus Augenthaler to Marc Janko, from ski jumping legend Andi Goldberger to skiers Hans Grugger and Lizz Görgl. They will all answer the questions of the moderator duo – Ö3 callboy Tom Walek and Silvia Schneider.
- The gala as a meeting place for athletes: The density of sports celebrities is also high this year. In addition, the gala is also the meeting point for Upper Austrian athletes, who also shine in suits or evening gowns, on the dance floor or in the disco apart from the competitions.
- The gala as a dance floor: With Stella Jones, Austria’s song contest starter from 1995 (“The world is turning backwards”) is also at the gala this year. Together with the “pt art orchestra” she sets the pace in the main hall. “Six Pence” will be playing live in the foyer.
- The gala as an adventure park: Whether at the Casinos Austria roulette table, in the styling lounge, with a snapshot in the photo box, at the cocktail bar or at the free tasting of must and wine specialties from the Gustergut: the number of attractions is also huge away from the dance floor and the stages.
- The gala as a disco: When others are long since asleep, the gala night really gets going. After the midnight interlude, “2:tages:bart” will be DJing in the Middle Hall.
From espresso to “first aid make-up” Best service for the guests of the gala
Handball: Who pushes Denmark off the World Cup throne?
Manipulation in basketball? House searches in Tyrol
A new start in Australia and a promotion to the World Champion’s team
Difficult lot for Thiem at the Australian Open
For your saved topics
found new items.
info By clicking on the icon you add the keyword to your topics.
Click on the icon to open your “My Topics” page. They have of 15 tags saved and would have to remove tags.
info By clicking on the icon you remove the keyword from your topics.
Add the theme to your themes.
I am Pierce Boyd, a driven and ambitious professional working in the news industry. I have been writing for 24 Hours Worlds for over five years, specializing in sports section coverage. During my tenure at the publication, I have built an impressive portfolio of articles that has earned me a reputation as an experienced journalist and content creator.