In the same way that it happened with the increases of the last months, the new increase of 4% corresponding to the month of March will have to be paid from April and until the 10th of said month. It should be clarified that the agreement made official in December by the National Commission for Work in Private Homes determined that the percentage increases are based on the amounts in force as of November 2022. In other words, as of next April, the 24% four-month salary agreement for domestic workers will be consummated, concluding a parity year March 2022 – March 2023 with a total increase in salaries of 119.8%.
How are the scales in March 2023
– Supervisor: Retired staff will earn $738 per hour and $92,099 per month; without withdrawal it will be $808 per hour and $102,588 per month.
– Personnel for specific tasks: Retired staff will earn $698.5 an hour and $85,565 a month; without withdrawal it will be $766 per hour and $95,248.5 per month.
– Home: They will charge $659.5 an hour and $83,482.5 a month.
– Assistance and Care of people: Retired personnel will earn $659.5 an hour and $83,482.5 a month; without withdrawal it will be $738 per hour and $93,032.5 per month.
– Personnel for general tasks: Retired staff will earn $611.5 an hour and $75,075 a month; without withdrawal it will be $659.5 per hour and $83,482.5 per month.
At the same time, the extras that domestic workers will have in their salaries are still valid:
– Additional for unfavorable zone equivalent to 30% over the minimum wages established for each category of employees who provide service in the provinces of La Pampa, Río Negro, Chubut, Neuquén, Santa Cruz, Tierra del Fuego, Antártida and Islas del Atlántico Sur , or in the Partido de Patagones of the Province of Buenos Aires.
– Additional by antiquity: It is calculated in a one to one ratio (1% for each year) that is also applied to the established minimum wages.
– The increase in wages caused domestic workers to earn 8% more than the Minimum Vital and Mobile Wage.