The head of the union, Sergio Palazzo, also reported that the parties agreed to pay an initial bonus for Banking Day, on November 6. Two days ago, La Bancaria had alerted the possibility of forceful measures.
The Banking Association (AB) and the four business chambers of the activity agreed today in the Ministry of Labor a salary increase of 66% retroactive to last January and until next July, so that the initial salary of a worker will be from April of more than 310,000 pesos and, in July, of almost 400,000, between income and profit sharing.
Guild holder, Sergio Palazzo, It also reported that the parties agreed to pay an initial bonus for Banking Day, on November 6, of almost $343,000 pesos. Two days ago, La Bancaria had alerted the possibility of forceful measures: “time is running out,” the union said in a statement.
“After arduous negotiations, it was reached with the business chambers ABAPPRA, ADEBA, ABA and the BCRAa salary agreement from January to July of 66%, distributed as follows: at 24.1% received in the month of April, a 6%totaling an increase in April of 30.1%add a 14% (5.6% plus 8.4% already agreed in the previous agreement) totaling in May a 44.1%”, mentioned the union that leads Sergio Palazzo.
“To the 44.1% of the month of May, a 11.9%totaling in June a 56 percent. To the 56% of the month of June is added a 10%totaling in July a 66%”, continued the La Bancaria union.
In this way, the starting salary plus the sum of Profit Participation (ROE): in April it will be $312,139.49; in may of $345,728.68; in june $374,279.49 and in July $398,271.76. As they stated, there will be a new review of the salary agreement in August.