The Government modified for the sixth time this year the National Budget 2023, in this case to reallocate items for $230,340 million and, at the same time, increase credit by more than $21,000 million. The decision was formalized through Administrative Decision 435/2023, published this Thursday in the Official bulletin.
The budget adaptation contemplates, among other issues, the reinforcement of credits for personnel expenses, in order to meet current needs in terms of salary, operating expenses and equipment, as well as credits for the payment of subsidies, compensations and transfers several, according to the official text.
For these reasons, the Government indicated that “corresponds to adapt the current Budget of various Jurisdictions and Entities of the National Public Sector, in order to face expenses that cannot be postponed for its normal operation”.
Thus, it ordered a cut from the original Budget of $203,118 million in the obligations in charge of the National Treasury that were destined for social assistance”; also, another $5,500 million assigned to the paving of rural roads, Section national route No. 188-Porvenir, Municipality of General Pintos -in charge of the Ministry of Public Works- and another $600 million for “Sustainable Development” actions of the Ministry of Environment.
Budget: which are the areas that will receive more games are:
- Formulation and Execution of Integral Transport Mobility Policies, Ministry of Transport: $60,000 million.
- Supplements to Social Security Benefits, Ministry of Labour, Employment and Social Security: $60,000 million.
- Prevention and Treatment of Specific Pathologies, Ministry of Health: $22,080 million.
- Non-Contributory Pensions for Labor Disability, Presidency of the Nation: $18,000 million.
- Public Debt Service (Interest and Commissions): $14,800 million.
- Press and Diffusion of Government Acts, Head of the Cabinet of Ministers: $13,500 million.
- Financial Assistance to Public Companies, Chief of Staff: $6,377 million.
- Promotion and Financing of Science, Technology and Innovation Activities, Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation: $5,500 million.
- Attention and Accompaniment to People with Problematic Consumption, Chief of Staff: $5,122 million.
- Control and Inspection of Food, Ministry of Health: $3,685 million.
- Administration and Management of the Promotion and Development Project, Chief of Staff: $2,743 million.
- Defense Logistics, Ministry of Defense: $1,896 million.
- Communication Actions and Institutional Press, Presidency of the Nation: $1,802 million.
- Seismic Prevention, Ministry of Public Works: $1,500 million.
- Administration of State Assets, Chief of Staff: $1,469 million.
- Internal Control of the National Executive Branch, Presidency: $1,204 million.
- Federated Sports and Sports Initiation, Ministry of Tourism and Sports: $1,200 million.
- Rest of the jurisdictions: $9,461 million.