The Government will restrict access to the savings dollar to a new group. Now, it is about all public and private workers who access the $60,000 bonus to be paid in two installments with a salary cap of $400,000.
The clue was given this Wednesday by the labor minister, Kelly Olmos, by affirming that the one who collects the bond is left out of the purchase of official dollar. “Indeed, we don’t want this to go to the gap, we want it to go to consumption. Whoever collects the bonus is left out of the exchange market.”
From the Ministry of Labor They assure that the date of when the norm will actually come out is still unknown. Ambit He was able to find out through official sources that the Central Bank can restrict the purchase of solidarity but not the MEP. However, recently the head of the CNV himself confirmed that the purchase of MEP dollars will not be prohibited but only dollar savings.
Today around 800,000 people access savings through home banking, according to the latest report “Evolution of the Exchange Balance” published by the central bank. Monthly, the agency loses month after month around US$160 and US$170 million for purchases of banknotes for hoarding.
Who can’t buy dollar savings?
- Beneficiaries of ANSES credits that have not canceled the debt.
- Beneficiaries of energy and water subsidies.
- Beneficiaries of social plans or ANSES programs such as the Universal Child Allowance.
- People without declared or consistent income, so it includes both people who do not have a job or work informally/black.
- Co-owners of bank accounts.
- Those who refinanced any credit card balance in the last 12 months.
- Monotributistas who requested loans at rate 0.
- People who accessed the “MEP” exchange rate.
- UVA credit holders who benefited from the rate freeze during the pandemic.
- The owners of small and medium-sized businesses that have accessed loans at preferential rates.
- People who benefited from the “income booster”
- People who have operated Argentine Deposit Certificates, better known as cedears, cryptocurrencies or negotiable obligations in the last 90 days. In the event of accessing the savings dollar, access to said assets is prevented for 90 days after the last purchase of the savings dollar.
- People included in the pension moratorium.
- People who collect the $60,000 bonus in the months of September and October.
Dollar savings: how do I know if I am authorized to buy?
The status of that account can be verified through the ANSES Negative Certificationproof that is valid for 30 days and can be consulted at the following link: https://www.anses.gob.ar/consulta/certificacion-negativa