The monotributistas of the categories A, B, C and D they will have a tax relief for the next 6 months and also have a credit line of up to $4,000,000 depending on the category.
Monotributo subsidized for half a year
This benefit will reach more than 1.5 million taxpayers and the general resolution will be published in the Official Gazette in the coming days.
The announced measure contemplates the categories A, B, C and D of the Simplified Regime (Monotributo), which involves annual income:
- Category A: $1,414,762.58.
- Category B: $2,103,025.45.
- Category C: $2,944,235.60.
- Category D: $3,656,604.33.
The monthly amount released from the payment will be automatically and for each of these categories is:
- Category A: $496.85.
- Category B: $957.27.
- Category C: $1,636.83 if they provide services and $1,512.56 if they sell furniture.
- Category D: $2,689.05 for services and $2,484.46 if they sell furniture.
Credits for monotributistas: maximum amounts
- The categories A and B can apply for loans up to 400,000 pesos
- The categories C, D and E can access credits up to 750,000 pesos
- The categories F, G and H can get loans up to 1.5 million pesos
In the coming days, it is expected that access to credit lines will be enabled for all monotributistas, with a maximum amount of up to four million pesosin function of the category to which they belong.
The credits for monotributistas will be paid in up to 24 installmentsat half the bank rate and with 100% guarantee of the State, as proclaimed by Massa.
- National Bank.
- City of Buenos Aires Bank.
- comafi (Córdoba, Corrientes, Formosa and Tierra del Fuego).