construction fell a 5.8%, in relation to the same month of the previous year. This was indicated by the National Institute of Statistics and Censuses (Indec) in the report that announced the variation this Thursday.
In July 2023, the seasonally adjusted series index shows a positive variation of 1.1% compared to the previous month and the index trend-cycle series register a rise of 0.5% compared to the previous month.
Furthermore, with the published data, it was learned that the accumulated for the seven months of 2023 of the original serial index presents a down 2.6% compared to the same period in 2022.
While, compared to the same month of 2022in July of 2023 the synthetic indicator of the activity of the construction (ISAC) showed a negative variation of 5.8%.
As for the Job positions related to this item, July showed a year-on-year increase of 13.1%
Construction data: the most in-demand inputs
The consumption data apparent of the construction supplies in July of 2023 show, in relation to the same month of the previous year, majorities of increases. These were the variations that the different items presented:
- mosaics granitic and calcareous: +6.6%
- Asphalt: +6.0%
- Rest of the inputs (includes taps, seamless steel tubes and glass for construction steel): +5.4%
- Concrete elaborated: +3.5%
- Sanitary articles ceramics: -22.9%
- Ceramic floors and coverings: -18.5%
- Iron round and steels for construction: -17.1%
- And so: 15.8%
- plates Gypsum: 15.4%
- Cales: 11.0%
- Cement portland: 6.9%
- hollow bricks: 4.7%
- paintings for construction: 4.5%