He Economy Minister, Sergio Massaannounced the creation of the Buy Program without VAT which will imply the refund of VAT of 21% of the total Basic Basket for 9 million workers who earn salaries of up to $708,000.
Each worker, each retiree, will have throughout the month, or on a single day, or in the different purchases they make, a return within 48 hours after making the purchase with the Debit for up to 18,800 pesos throughout the month.
- There will be no need to do any paperwork, the benefit is automaticall shops, supermarkets and mini-markets, greengrocers, butchers, fruit shops, as well as personal hygiene products and household baskets, are automatically enabled.
- When making the purchase with the Debitafter 48 hours they will be automatically credited with the refund from the Buy without VAT program, which represents the refund of the entire VAT on the products in the basic basket.
- It will be for any business that sells products from the Basic Basket.
- It will be cumulative with other banking benefits.
VAT refund: how much do you have to spend to reach the limit
To receive a refund of $18,800, you must make a purchase of $89,523 in basic basket products.
VAT refund: what products are covered
In the basic basket The following products are included:
- water/candy cookies
- wheat flour and other flours
- potato/sweet potato/vegetables/fruits
- dried vegetables
- cold cuts
- non-alcoholic beverages
- alcoholic beverages
- fine salt