Among new measures announced by the Minister of Economy and President candidate, Sergio Massawhich are part of the Income Strengthening Program for Argentine families of the Government, there is a new credit line for Workers in dependency relationship up to $400,000. But there is also a current financial support to provide tax relief for monotributistas from up to four million pesos.
Are initiatives are part of the strategies wider for contain economic impacts of the devaluation, after the PASO 2023 elections, and the significant increase in the inflation rate.
Lines of credit for workers and monotributistas
ANSES loans for workers in a dependency relationship
Starting this Monday, workers with income up to $700,875that are contributors to the Argentine Integrated Pension System (SIPA)they will be able to access loans of up to $400,000 with subsidized rate of fifty% annually by the National State which can be returned in 24, 36 or 48 installments.
The procedure is carried out in the ANSES offices without shiftbut first they must take a first step from the web www.anses.gob.ar either from the app for generate the code that will be provided after making the request. He Online processing is only carried out from Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The credit fee may not exceed 20% of the gross monthly income and It will be automatically debited from the applicant’s salary account. In turn, it will be deducted 3 months after the request.
The requirements to access are the following:
- Residing in Argentina permanently.
- Have a seniority in your job of no less than 6 months.
- Be a worker or worker in a dependency relationship contributing to the SIPA.
- Your salary should not be more than $700,875 per month.
- Be the holder of a credit card from the bank where you collect your salary. This means that this measure does not cover non-bank credit cards issued by financial institutions.
- Be over 18 years of age and not reach retirement age at the time of full cancellation of the credit.
- Do not exceed the situation 2 of the Central Bank of Debtors of the BCRA.
- Not being the holder of a retirement or pension.
- Not be a temporary, discontinuous, seasonal or private worker.
Credits for monotributistas
He Ministry implemented the access to credit lines for all monotributistas, with a maximum amount of up to four million pesos, depending on the category to which they belong. These will be paid in up to 24 installmentsto the half the bank rate and with 100% guarantee from the State.
Those interested can sign up until November 30 or until the planned quota of $100 billion is exhausted and are requested in four banks:
- National Bank.
- City of Buenos Aires Bank.
- Comaf (Córdoba, Corrientes, Formosa and Tierra del Fuego).
The Secretariat of Industry and Productive Development reported that the credits have an amount limit for each category of the Monotax, which is established as follows:
- A and B: up to $1,200,000
- C, D and E: up to $2,000,000
- F onwards: up to $4,000,000
The requirements to request them are the following:
- Request the loan from the corresponding bank and specify the intended amount.
- Certify, by means of a sworn statement, that the use of the credit will be used in investments that are related to your economic activity.
- Present a credit situation of 1 and 2, to demonstrate that you are not within a medium or high risk of payment delays (according to the scale in the “Debtor Central” of the Central Bank).