Through Resolution 1615/2023 of the Ministry of Economy, the Operational Manual of the Argentine Livestock Plan (Plan Gan. Ar).
He Plan Gan. Ar It is a program to support bovine farming, of meat and milk in the country. Its objective is to contribute to the increase in production and productivity of these sectors, as well as to improve their industrialization system.
In this context, the Operational Manual establishes the procedures necessary for implementation Plan. It details the requirements to access the benefits of the program, as well as the rate reduction on lines of credit and/or financial contributions.
Specifically, the Operational Manual establishes the following requirements to access the benefits of the GAN.AR PLAN:
- Be a cattle, meat or milk producer.
- Have a livestock establishment registered with the National Agri-Food Health and Quality Service (Senasa).
- Present an investment project that meets the objectives of the GAN.AR PLAN.
The financing will be implemented through Non-Refundable Contributions (ANRs) to be granted through the signing of Specific Agreements with the Provincial and/or Municipal Governments and public or private entities linked to the sector, that meet the requirements of this Operating Manual and the aforementioned Resolution No. RESOL-2022-95-APN-MAGYP.
The Operational Manual also establishes the following benefits of the GAN.AR PLAN:
- t Bonushandles on lines of credit for investments in infrastructure, animal health and genetics.
- Financial contributions for investments in infrastructure, animal health and genetics.
The resolution of the Ministry of Economy approves the GAN.AR PLAN Operational Manual and modifies article 1 of Resolution No. 95/22 of the then Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheriesto establish that the EARNING PLAN It has coverage throughout the national territory.
The benefits will be used to finance actions such as: investments linked to health and reproductive biotechnologies; acquisition and improvement of facilities for ranch management and animal welfare; investments in property infrastructure; YoImplantation of pastures and green fields, preserved forages and strategic feeding; incorporation of standing genetics for reproductive purposes; incorporation of livestock technology and connectivity; and adaptation of refrigerators for the fractionation of half cattleamong other.
In summary, the official text establishes the following points:
- The GAN.AR PLAN is a support program for cattle, meat and dairy farming.
- The Operational Manual of the GAN.AR PLAN establishes the necessary procedures for its implementation.
- The requirements to access the benefits of the GAN.AR PLAN are to be a beef or milk cattle producer, to have a livestock establishment registered with Senasa and to present an investment project that meets the objectives of the GAN.AR PLAN.
- The benefits of the GAN.AR PLAN are the rate reduction on lines of credit and/or financial contributions.