He is approaching Cyber Monday, one of the most important online shopping events in the country, and the possibilities of making the most of it are the order of the day. Among so many benefits, the question arises about whether it is possible to combine it with the economic program “Buy without VAT”. The answer is yes, but how?
He Cyber Monday consists of three days of opportunitieswhose 2023 edition will take place on the days November 6, 7 and 8. During this period, interested parties will be able to take advantage of the best offers, promotions and discounts on more than 15 thousand products what are you offering more than 900 companies partners of the Argentine Chamber of Electronic Commerce (CACE).
The event will have 11 product categories available which are: Electro and Techno; Trips; Furniture, Home and Deco; Clothing and Footwear; Sports and Fitness; Supermarket; Health & Beauty; Motorcycles and cars; Babies and Children; Services; and Various.
For its part, the program “Buy without VAT” establishes a regime of 21% refunds of purchases made in retail and/or wholesale businesseswith a limit of up to $18,800. It is worth mentioning that purchases with “Feeding card” or cards issued to program beneficiaries “Enhance Work”.
Cyber Monday: can it be combined with the Buy without VAT program?
The standard mentions that “Buy without VAT” applies to products belonging to the basic basket. Therefore, those who buy – within the framework of the Cyber Monday– products of the basic basket they will have the 21% refund.
It is worth mentioning that purchases must be paid with debit cards, account debit or immediate transfers through QR codesassociated with accounts opened in financial institutions, being an exclusive requirement.
What are the products in the Argentine 2023 basic basket?
- Water/candy cookies
- Wheat flour and other flours
- Potato/sweet potato/vegetables/fruits
- Dried vegetables
- Cold cuts
- Non-alcoholic beverages
- Alcoholic beverages
- fine salt
Buy without VAT: how the refund will be made
In order to access the program, the shopping They must be done with a debit card. He refund it will be of automatic waymeaning you don’t have to register anywhere.
When making the purchase, within 48 hours you will automatically be credited with the return of the program Buy without VAT, which represents the refund of the entire VAT on products in the basic basket. This seeks to expand the return mechanism of that tax for food purchases, which is currently close to $18,800.
The expansion will continue, as a criterion, which will have a updatable amount which will be equivalent to 21% of the value of the Basic Food Basket (CBA) published every month by INDEC, and which indicates the income that a household needs to avoid falling below the indigence line. Latest reported value It was $111,642 for a household of two adults and two children, which would be $23,000 per month.
Guide for Cyber Monday: how to avoid scams
To avoid falling into virtual deceptions or scamsyou must follow the following recommendations:
- Always enter the websites of the companies participating in the event, which can be verified through the official Cyber Monday page.
- When entering a brand’s pageyou must verify that there is a yellow padlock at the bottom right of the screen, next to the Internet symbol. It means the website is secure. If it doesn’t appear, then you don’t have a secure connection with your browser. This feature should be displayed when you arrive at the payment page, not at home. Also, if the page URL starts with https://, it means it is safe; If the URL starts with http:// (without the “s”), it is not secure. And, if the browser address bar is green, you can be sure that the page is from the entity it claims to be. It should be displayed when you reach the page to make the payment.
- Regarding the sellersthe buyer should look at the contact information because if it is unusual or comes from a country that has nothing to do with the brand of the product, then it is not reliable.
- The editor of a website, the author of a blog or the merchant of an online store must announce the legal mentions in his web page. Otherwise, it is considered an illegal site.
- Never reach the website through links available on third-party pages or emails.
- At the time of buying, provide only the information absolutely essential for the operation. If any online store compulsorily requests information that is not considered essential, then it is better to make the purchase elsewhere.