6.8 C
Munich
Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Jeremy Clarkson: But no expulsion from “Who wants to be a millionaire”?

Must read

- Advertisement -

- Advertisement -

Denials on Twitter: Jeremy Clarkson denies being fired as host of the UK edition of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.

Scandal moderator Jeremy Clarkson (62) that he was fired as the host of the British “Who Wants To Be A Millionaire?” edition. “So much kind news on today’s reports,” he writes. “But relax. Lisa and I haven’t broken up, and I haven’t been sawed off as the host of Who Wants To Be A Millionaire.”

- Advertisement -

“It wasn’t canceled”

The broadcaster ITV, which publishes the British edition of the popular show, also denies the expulsion – albeit with a somewhat cryptic formulation. “As we explained earlier, ITV has filmed a season of ‘Who Wants To Be A Millionaire’,” a spokesman said. “Other than that, we currently have no commitments.” “For the avoidance of doubt, neither Who Wants to Be a Millionaire nor Jeremy Clarkson have been cancelled,” the rep said shortly afterwards.

Clarkson wrote in a column for the “Sun” in December last year that Duchess Meghan (41) should “drive naked through the street and throw feces at it”. Complaints to the British Press Council then rained down. The 62-year-old then deleted his column and apologized to Prince Harry (38) and Meghan by email. However, the royal couple did not accept the apology: The column was “horrific, hurtful and cruel to my wife,” Harry said in an interview.

Source: Stern

- Advertisement -
spot_img

More articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisement -

Latest article