The established band comes to River Plate with its most successful formation, led by Anthony Kiedis, John Frusciante, Flea and Chad Smith.
After the expectations that arose when the incomparable punk and funk band announced dates in Brazil, Red Hot Chili Peppers made the dream of thousands of fans come true and confirmed a show in Argentina with its historical formation, presented by Flow, for Friday, November 24 at the River Plate Stadium.
The fans echoed the news and sold out the exclusive pre-sale for BBVA customers and in just three hours, they also sold out the general sale. The good news is that the band has just confirmed their second show on Sunday, November 26.
How and where to get tickets for the second date of the Red Hot Chili Peppers in Argentina
Tickets can be purchased from tomorrow, Wednesday, March 29 at 10 am, entering only on the official platform allaccess.com.ar. They can be purchased in 3 interest-free installments for BBVA customers.
Ticket prices for the Red Hot Chili Peppers in Argentina
- Front field $48,000 + $7,200 (service charge)
- Rear field $23000 + $3450 (service charge)
- Platea Belgrano Alta $32,000 + $4,800 (service charge)
- Platea Belgrano Baja $48,000 + $7,200 (service charge)
- Platea Belgrano Media $48,000 + $7,200 (service charge)
- Platea San Martin Alta $32,000 + $48,000 (service charge)
- Platea San Martin Baja $48,000 + $72,000 (service charge)
- Lower San Martin Stall $48000 + $7200 (service charge)
- Platea San Martin Media $48,000 + $7,200 (service charge)
- Platea Sivori Alta $18000 + $2700 (service charge)
- Sivor Media stalls $26,000 + $3,900 (service charge)
Following the reinstatement of the revered guitarist John frusciante in 2019 after 10 years of absence from the band, in 2022 two new albums with material from their studio sessions were released: unlimited love and Return of the Dream Canteen.
At the end of 2022 they announced a world tour with their most successful formation, confirming dates in North America and Europe to present the new songs as well as to celebrate their 40th anniversary.
I am an author and journalist who has worked in the entertainment industry for over a decade. I currently work as a news editor at a major news website, and my focus is on covering the latest trends in entertainment. I also write occasional pieces for other outlets, and have authored two books about the entertainment industry.