Find out the best way to cook this ideal meal for a snack. Come in and find out what you need.
For the mate, for the tea, for the dessert, the oatmeal cookies They are suitable for any time of the day. If you still don’t know what to put together for today’s gathering with friends, this recipe it is ideal.
Oatmeal Cookies Recipe
- 110 grams sugar.
- 50 grams butter.
- Two eggs.
- Two cups thick rolled oats.
- Half a cup cornstarch.
- Two teaspoon(s) baking powder.
- Vanilla essence.
- A pinch of salt
- Chocolate for coverage.
- Beat the butter with the sugar.
- Add the eggs one by one and the essence of vanilla.
- Gently fold in the oats, cornstarchhe baking powder and the salt.
- Mingle everything until you get a uniform mix
- Do little balls with your hands, crush them and bring them to a plate for oven buttered and cornstarch
- Bake 15 minutes over moderate heat or until edges begin to brown.
- decorate with chocolate meltedlet cool and serve.
I am an author and journalist who has worked in the entertainment industry for over a decade. I currently work as a news editor at a major news website, and my focus is on covering the latest trends in entertainment. I also write occasional pieces for other outlets, and have authored two books about the entertainment industry.