National meals cannot be missing on important dates in Argentina. Learn how to prepare this typical dish.
Close to a national date, the family houses are filled with typical meals Argentinelike the famous locro. This dish is ideal for a dinner for many people since its recipe It is easy and with few steps.
- Four pumpkins.
- two kilos of onion.
- Eight brown.
- Six leeks.
- Eight onions green.
- A cabbage.
- six packs of corn white.
- Two packets chickpeas.
- Three of beans.
- three kilos of Tripe.
- three kilos of cow meat.
- three kilos of cuerito.
- three kilos of sausage cool.
- Four sausages colorados.
- a kilo of bacon.
- pig feet.
- place the legumes in soaking for 24 hours.
- One day before cooking, boil the little leathersthe little legs of pigand the meats of pig and of cow.
- Strain everything and reserve half of the broth.
- chop the meatsthe sausagesthe bacon and the vegetables.
- The next day, add water to the broth and then the vegetables and meats cut.
- Once the broth reaches the boil, place the legumeshe pumpkin in pieces, Spice up and let it boil for three and a half hours, approximately.
- Serve with the sauce peppers, green and olive oilaccompanied by two toasted breads.
I am an author and journalist who has worked in the entertainment industry for over a decade. I currently work as a news editor at a major news website, and my focus is on covering the latest trends in entertainment. I also write occasional pieces for other outlets, and have authored two books about the entertainment industry.