pack one suitcase It can be the most stressful part of a weekend of rest, which is why we offer you these tips to avoid going crazy.
The 11 tips to pack a perfect suitcase
- The heaviest and the least wrinkled goes on the bottom: sweaters, shoes, towels and jeans or pants.
- Fill the shoes with whatever you can to save space: underwear, socks, among others.
- Shirts should be with the collars up to avoid wrinkles. The best way to store them is to roll them up. Avoid button-down shirts because they wrinkle more easily, and if you wear them, then fold them squarely and use a belt to keep them in place.
- Shoes go in disposable or cloth bags, or protected with, for example, shower caps, so as not to dirty your clothes. The heaviest pair of shoes is recommended to be worn.
- Fill in the blanks with accessories and underwear.
- Roll the clothes into a cylinder when it is possible.
- Delicate garments go on top.
- Cosmetic and hygiene products, in airtight bags to avoid spills. If your products do not come in the format of makeup remover wipes or compact cases, you can use the small containers sold in perfumeries and pharmacies or organization stores, to transport a smaller amount that is more practical and safe.
- Perfumes or other fragile containers can be placed inside a shoe to avoid damage.
- If you wear a hat, wear it or put it in your suitcase but fill it with other things.
- Identify your suitcase with some colorful or distinctive detailif you are going to document it, to easily recognize it when you pick it up.
I am an author and journalist who has worked in the entertainment industry for over a decade. I currently work as a news editor at a major news website, and my focus is on covering the latest trends in entertainment. I also write occasional pieces for other outlets, and have authored two books about the entertainment industry.