Came back “Meat!”he gastronomic festival dedicated to the grillshe roast and to the meats in all its modalities. The Buenos aires city will host the event that will feature 30 stands and food truckswhich they will offer meats in all its varieties: Creole barbecue, kamados, stokers, smokers, beef, pork, lamb, achuras, chorizos.
The roast meats and its different cooking methods will be the stars of this festival for grill fans. Learn more about this unmissable weekend plan.
When and where will it be “Carne!”?
The quote is the Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th Octoberof 12 to 23in it Palermo Hippodromewith access by Avenida del Libertador and Dorrego. Admission will be free.
Grill Festival: what will “Carne!” offer?
There will be 30 stands and food trucks what they will offer meats in all its varieties: Creole barbecue, kamados, stokers, smokers, beef, pork, lamb, achuras, chorizos. And the empanadas, choppedmeat-based dishes, kitchen to the disk, wines, beers, ice creams and traditional desserts.
“In the heart of the Cityyou are going to meet the best steakhouses in the country, different cuts and cooking techniques and, of course, the undisputed smell of roast“, they assured from the organization.
Participating stands and food trucks
- Asado Campero: grilled meats
- Three Fires: lamb on the stake
- Jordana’s: spicy meats
- Flama: chorizos and beef brisket
- Shappa: roast leg
- Food Truck Argentina: Patagonian lamb
- Todo Brasas: chorizo and vacuum steak sandwich
- Grill Club: roast meats
- Delta Buffalo: buffalo sausages and burgers
- Fierro: premium sandwiches
- Lo de Gauna: pork matambrito sandwiches
- El Hornero: regional food
- It’s not Superb: smoked meats
- Nashville Ribs: North American style meats and ribs
- Cocelia: kitchen without TACC
- Nonna Pía: provoletas
- Skinny Magic: smoked meats
- Burger District: burgers
- Teque Pops: tequeños and arepas
- Aloha: nuggets and potatoes
- Pancho Masjuan: roasted meats
- Shami: shawarma
- Guapaletas: frozen popsicles
- How do I tell you: patisserie
- The father of hela2: ice cream rolls
- Two Churros: churros with toppings
- Erdely’s Kürtos: stuffed kürtos
I am an author and journalist who has worked in the entertainment industry for over a decade. I currently work as a news editor at a major news website, and my focus is on covering the latest trends in entertainment. I also write occasional pieces for other outlets, and have authored two books about the entertainment industry.