A cheesecake It is ideal to eat as a dessert after a main course, or also to share with some mates in between. We show you one of the recipes to do it in simple steps:
For the base:
- 200 grams cookies Maria
- 100 grams of butter melted
For the filling:
- 700 grams of cream cheese (Philadelphia type)
- 200 grams of sugar
- One teaspoon of essence vanilla
- Four eggs
- 200 milligrams of sour cream or cream (optional)
- Zest of lemon or file (optional)
- jam berries to decorate (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 160 degrees
- Crush the cookies in a processor or place them in a bag and crush them with a rolling pin. Mix the crumbs with the butter and press the mixture into the bottom of a cake pan.
- In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese with the sugar and vanilla essence until you obtain a smooth and homogeneous mixture.
- Add the eggs one by one, beating well after each egg. If we want, add the sour cream and lemon or lime zest at this point and mix well.
- Pour the mixture over the biscuit base in the cake pan.
- Bake for approximately 45 to 55 minutes or until center is almost set. Let the cake cool in the oven with the door ajar to avoid cracks.
- Refrigerate for at least four hours or overnight before serving.
- You can decorate the cake with red fruit jam before serving it.
In this way, the cheesecake to enjoy with family or friends after a nice dinner, or in a round of mates during the afternoon.
I am an author and journalist who has worked in the entertainment industry for over a decade. I currently work as a news editor at a major news website, and my focus is on covering the latest trends in entertainment. I also write occasional pieces for other outlets, and have authored two books about the entertainment industry.