Arnold Schwarzenegger has been repeatedly sued for a traffic accident. A woman is now making serious accusations against him.
Arnold Schwarzenegger (76) is being sued again for a car accident – just a month after his first lawsuit. . The “Terminator” star is said to have caused an accident in which a woman was injured last year due to his alleged reckless driving. She now claims that she may have to live with a permanent disability as a result of the incident and is taking her to court.
The plaintiff blames the former governor of California and is therefore seeking damages for her medical expenses, property damage and more. Witnesses reported that after the accident, a woman who was bleeding heavily from her head had to be taken to hospital. The collision occurred on January 21, 2023 in Los Angeles. Another car is also said to have been damaged. As the medium reports, according to the police report, neither alcohol nor drugs were involved.
A cyclist also complains
A month earlier, Schwarzenegger sued a cyclist who was seriously injured in an accident in February. The woman accuses the actor of speeding and accidentally hitting her with his SUV.
I am an author and journalist who has worked in the entertainment industry for over a decade. I currently work as a news editor at a major news website, and my focus is on covering the latest trends in entertainment. I also write occasional pieces for other outlets, and have authored two books about the entertainment industry.