These cookies use healthier ingredients; It does not contain sugar or refined flours. Oatmeal is a very versatile cereal in the kitchen to use in different recipesrich in proteins that provide vitamin B and minerals such as iron, magnesium and zinc.
Get rid of your prejudices and be encouraged to prepare these delicious oatmeal cookies, ideal for the holidays that are getting closer and closer. At the end of cooking you can decorate them with glitter and edible colored pasta and surprise your friends and family.
Christmas recipes: oatmeal cookies
- 80 grs. whole wheat flour
- 30 gr. of oats
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp. sweetener suitable for cooking
- 1 tsp. ginger powder
- 1 tsp. cinnamon powder
- ½ tsp. yeast
- ¼ tsp. nutmeg
- Crush the oats and place in a bowl with the ginger, cinnamon and nutmeg. Add flour, yeast and A little bit of salt. Mix until all the ingredients are well integrated.
- Add the egg and sweetener. When you have the dough integrated, shape it into a bun, but without kneading.
- Place the dough between two film rolesand stretch with the rolling pin or some similar utensil, until it reaches a thickness of approximately half a centimeter.
- Cut the dough with star molds or Christmas shapes.
- Place in a Baking dish with parchment paper or previously oiled.
- Bake at 200º for about 30 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool before eating.
I am an author and journalist who has worked in the entertainment industry for over a decade. I currently work as a news editor at a major news website, and my focus is on covering the latest trends in entertainment. I also write occasional pieces for other outlets, and have authored two books about the entertainment industry.