The pots and pans are elements essential in the kitchenTherefore, taking care of them is very important. There are various cleaning tricks that will allow you to restore their shine and usefulness to containers damaged by daily use.
It has happened to all of us at some point to be distracted for a few minutes and forget the food on the stove. If you have a burnt pot, this cleaning method will help you fix it. For this, you will only need three ingredients: water, vinegar and baking soda.
You can use a metal sponge If the pot does not have a non-stick coating, but if so, then a soft sponge will be necessary so as not to damage the material. Also, it is usually use lemon to clean stained pots and utensils. This ingredient is effective in this task thanks to its citric acid.
How to clean your burnt pots: step by step
Pour water into the burnt pot until the entire bottom is covered.
Add white vinegar to the water.
Turn on the heat and wait for the water to boil.
Once it boils, remove the pot from the heat.
Add baking soda and wait for a reaction.
If bubbles appear, don’t worry. This needs to happen so you can wash the inside of the container with a sponge. The reaction of this mixture of water, vinegar and baking soda will allow a deep and efficient cleaning of the utensil.
Cleaning tricks for your kitchen
The kitchen is one of the spaces in the house that gets dirty most easily due to the activity that takes place there. There are some tricks to maintain a clean kitchen and with good aroma:
- Clean the grease accumulated on kitchen cabinets with a mixture of hot water, baking soda and dish detergent.
- Place bay leaves inside jars that contain foods such as rice or flour to avoid the appearance of weevils.
- Have bay leaf, mint or rosemary seedlings in the kitchen to avoid bad odors and the appearance of flies.
- Place cotton balls with essences in the trash can under the bag where you throw the waste, to avoid bad smell that accumulates there.
- Clean the microwave and refrigerator with a mixture of white vinegar, water and flavoring drops.
I am an author and journalist who has worked in the entertainment industry for over a decade. I currently work as a news editor at a major news website, and my focus is on covering the latest trends in entertainment. I also write occasional pieces for other outlets, and have authored two books about the entertainment industry.