A company of USAstartup and dedicated to the area of medicineoffers an incredible employment remote with a salary of $6,200 per month. In Argentinathis modality is increasingly common, especially after the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020.
The call is international and professionals who are highly qualified for the position are sought.
Remote employment: the job that offers a salary of US$6,200
The American startup is immersed in the area of medicine and the medicines. The position is for a data engineerwilling to join the team remotely.
The company aspires to hire someone with experience and capable of solving problems, autonomous and capable of offering high quality alternatives. Among the benefits of the position, the company offers vacation and flexibility in it employment.
The advertisement lists the responsibilities of the position:
- Experience in designing, building and implementing data solutions for large enterprises using the stack AWSwhat includes S3, Redshift and Kinesis.
- Building production data pipelines in big data architectures, from ingestion to consumption, using tools such as Kinesis, Apache Airflow, Python (Pandas) and golang.
- Development and implementation of pricing strategies and algorithms with direct impact on final results.
- Respond to company ad hoc data analysis requests.
- Commitment to data security, especially in relation to clients’ personal medical information.
Remote employment: requirements for the position
The requirements requested for the position are:
- More than five years of experience in Software Engineering I work with data solutions.
- Design data solutions with complex data sets in the cloud.
- Proficiency in cloud data storage, including redshift, snowflakeas well as in object storage.
- Experience with a data-centric programming language, in particular Python – pandas.
- Excellent communication skills.
Remote employment: how to apply and start earning US$6,200 per month
Those interested in the position who meet the requirements and are considered qualified for the position employmentmust complete the application through LinkedIn. If selected, the company will contact the applicant.
I am an author and journalist who has worked in the entertainment industry for over a decade. I currently work as a news editor at a major news website, and my focus is on covering the latest trends in entertainment. I also write occasional pieces for other outlets, and have authored two books about the entertainment industry.