24hoursworld

Surprise in Big Brother: one of the public’s favorites was eliminated

Surprise in Big Brother: one of the public’s favorites was eliminated
Surprise in Big Brother: one of the public’s favorites was eliminated

The nominees plate was shared by Los Bros, as the group of Martín, Bautista and Nicolás were called.

Surprises continue in the final stretch of Big Brotherthen the elimination of Furia last week, last night one of the most beloved participants was eliminated.

On a plaque shared by Los Bros, as the group of Martín, Bautista and Nicolás were called, who ended up abandoning the game due to the people’s decision was El Chino.

When everyone expected that Nicolás would be eliminated, because he was the weakest of the three, the Big Brother audience ended up surprising and chose to remove Martín from the most famous house in Argentina, who a week before had kicked him out. to Fury.

The first to leave was the Uruguayan. And, in the hand in hand, Martín was left out after receiving 59.3% of the votes. Nicolás obtained the remaining 40.7%.

Obviously his friends went to hug him and cried with him. While he was in his arms, he told his teammates: “See you in the final. I love you so much.”

What happened to the dog Arturo after Martin’s elimination in Big Brother?

El Chino left the house, but he did not do it alone. The participant went with Arturo, a dog who entered the reality show in mid-April and chose Martín as his owner.

“The one who leaves the house is Martín. I’ll wait for you out here. Arturo also leaves the house because you are his owner“Santiago del Moro told the recently eliminated player, making it official that the little dog will go with Chino.

However, the first days outside the program will not be together because Martín Ku will be isolated in a hotel and the transition into his hands will be gradual.

Source: Ambito

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Latest Posts