How to sign up for the new edition of the Jornales Solidarios program?

How to sign up for the new edition of the Jornales Solidarios program?

This new phase, which will begin in June and end in January 2024, will reach up to 9,000 people.

Photo: Florida Mayor

Registration will be open this Monday, May 15. for a new edition of the “Job Opportunity” program (better known as Jornales Solidarios). This new phase will begin in June and end in January 2024 with a reach of up to 9,000 people. To register it is necessary to complete a web form that will be available from Monday.

Interested parties may enroll in the program intended for people between the ages of 18 and 65, until Friday May 19, inclusive. Those interested must be unemployed, and must not be beneficiaries of an unemployment or illness subsidy, nor receive a retirement, pension or any remuneration from the State.

Job vacancies will be raffled between Friday May 26 and Monday May 29and the remuneration for the wages will reach the 13,000 pesos. Day laborers will work 12 days a monthfrom June to September in the first stage, and from October to January 2024 in the second stage.

This new phase of the Jornales Solidarios will be extended during these 8 months, divided into two stages of 4 months in which in each of them the vacant positions will be raffled. The first batch of beneficiaries will start working from June 1st.

At the end of the first stage, those quotas that have not been used in certain municipalities will be redistributed in those departments that present higher levels of unemployment. In 2024, Jornales Solidarios is expected to run from May to December.

14 million dollars will be allocated to the Jornales Solidarios program

The program represents an investment on the order of 14 million dollarsand is 70% financed by the national government, and the remaining 30% by the municipalities.

the mayor of Flowersand president of the Congress of Mayors, Fernando Echeverriaindicated that almost 30% of those who participated in the first edition of the program, and 20% of the second edition, were able to find a job.

Source: Ambito

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Latest Posts