The fire broke out shortly after midnight in the apartment of a 54-year-old man. Four people living in the apartment building were able to leave their apartments independently. But a 97-year-old woman had to be rescued by emergency services. She was taken to Ried Hospital with suspected smoke poisoning. The 54-year-old was missing for the time being, but was found uninjured during a search operation in the local area.
Eight fire departments quickly got the fire under control, but the apartment was completely burned out. The house is currently uninhabitable. The cause of the fire should now be determined.
For your saved topics were
new articles found.
info By clicking on the icon you can add the keyword to your topics.
By clicking on the icon you open your “my topics” page. They have of 15 keywords saved and would have to remove keywords.
info By clicking on the icon you can remove the keyword from your topics.
Add the topic to your topics.