24hoursworld

Uruguay is looking to make it to the Copa América final, how are the bets going?

Uruguay is looking to make it to the Copa América final, how are the bets going?
Uruguay is looking to make it to the Copa América final, how are the bets going?

La Celeste continues its path in the continental tournament with the aim of lifting its 16th cup. Argentina is already waiting for the winner of this match.

Uruguay faces tonight Colombia for a place in the finals of the America Cup and the possibility of winning their 16th continental tournament, in a match that promises to leave great performances from both teams. Meanwhile, Argentina is already waiting for the winner of the match. How are things going? bets among Uruguayan fans?

Colombia He’s been having a great Cup, but Uruguay is not far behind at all. For this reason, tonight’s match promises to be full of emotions. The selection of Marcelo Bielsa comes from surpassing Brazil in the quarterfinals by a tight score of 1 to 0, but with a solid performance that has characterized it throughout the tournament; the team of Nestor Lorenzo, For his part, he beat Panama by 5 to 0 and is also emerging as the favorite to lift the regional trophy.

From 10pm, in the Bank of America Stadiumin North Carolinathe second finalist of the will be defined America Cup.

Pre-match betting

This is the scenario with which the Celeste fans are already placing their bets for the match and, as expected, the favorable result for the team is the one that pays the least. That is, the most likely to happen. Thus, a victory for Uruguay pays a dividend of 2.50; while a draw pays 2.75, and a Colombia victory pays 2.90.

However, unlike previous matches, this time the dividends They are much closer to each other, which reflects the difficult scenario that Bielsa’s team will face tonight.

In this way, whoever bets 1,000 pesos on the Uruguayan classification would receive 2,500 pesos if the result is correct. Meanwhile, a draw would give him 2,750 pesos, and a victory for Lorenzo’s team would give him 2,900 pesos.

In it exact marker, The scenario that offers the least dividends is a 1-1 draw (5.10), followed by a draw at zero (5.80) and a victory by Uruguay by the minimum difference of one goal (6.00). If Colombia wins 1-0, the dividend is 6.70.

On the other hand, the results that pay the most due to their improbability are the 4-4 draw and victories with at least 4 goals for the winning team.

The statistics for the third semi-final match of America Cup between Uruguay and Colombia are in favor of the Celeste, which has a 34% chance of making it to the final in the 90 minutes, while the Colombian team has a 31%. The scenario of a draw and a penalty shootout is 35% likely.

Source: Ambito

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Latest Posts

He doesn’t want Argentina to do well

He doesn’t want Argentina to do well

“We have complied with everything and they are constantly making objections,” said the head of state, referring to Rodrigo Valdés, director for the Western Hemisphere