“Yes Manzana Y Google withdraw to Twitter from their app stores, Elon Musk should produce its own smartphone. Half the country would cast aside the biased and snoopers iphone Y Android. Man builds rockets to Mars, a silly little smartphone should be easy right?” he said. wheeler sarcastically in his post.
Hours later, the businessman replied that, indeed, he would, but he hopes he will not be forced to develop it. “I certainly hope it doesn’t come to that, but, yeah, if there’s no other option, I’ll make an alternate phone,” he said. Musk.
After the tycoon posted his response, wheeler You started a survey through your account Twitter asking his followers if they would use this device, calling it “telONphone”. The survey already has more than 123,000 votes, of which 51.3% answered that they would use it, while the remaining 48.7% said no.
Manzana Y Google have policies that prohibit apps from their digital stores (app store Y Play Store respectively) contain hate speech or discrimination, harassment and explicit sexual content.
Although Musk declared his intention to create his own smartphone in case Manzana Y Google withdraw to Twitter of his stores, not everything that the tycoon declares ends up coming true. Therefore, only time will tell if he actually develops his cell phone or not.
I am a 24-year-old writer and journalist who has been working in the news industry for the past two years. I write primarily about market news, so if you’re looking for insights into what’s going on in the stock market or economic indicators, you’ve come to the right place. I also dabble in writing articles on lifestyle trends and pop culture news.