8.4 C
Friday, March 31, 2023

Financial dollar: MEP fell more than $4 and the gap narrowed to almost 80%

Must read

- Advertisement -

He financial dollar closed mixed this Monday, March 6, on a day in which The fall of the MEP was highlighted, after the Government’s announcement of a new voluntary debt swap in pesos to clear up short-term uncertainty, rescheduling amortizations to 2024 and 2025.

- Advertisement -

He dollar counted with liquid (CCL)-operated with the Global 2030 bond- increased 31 cents and closed at $372.68, close to its nominal high of $375.92 posted last Friday. Thus, the spread with the wholesale exchange rate reached up to 86.6%. This exchange rate closed above the blue, which fell $3 to $372.

While, the MEP dollar-operated with the Global 2030 bond- fell $4.08 (-1.1%) to $362,423 Consequently, the spread with the official was located at 81.8%.

“The disconnection presented by financial exchange rates from the future of the macroeconomic situation for the coming months continues to be very strikingvery affected by the shock in agricultural exports”, estimated Delphos.

- Advertisement -

The main market operators came out to support the new debt swap in pesos that the Government negotiated with the banks, to postpone a great part of maturities of this year for 2024 and 2025.

The operation contemplates the delivery of bonds that adjust to dollar value, 20% and due to inflation, the remaining 80%, to which is added an exit mechanism for investors who will be at the head of the Central Bank, that it will repurchase the new titles in case the holders want to sell.

“At first glance, the “potential” structure of the exchange is not so striking since it only covers the instruments until June (as they did in previous exchanges, only the quarter), but with the particularity of stretching duration with dual bonds maturing in 2024/2025 “, commented Portfolio Personal Inversiones.

“We do not believe that this attempt to “kick” the peso problem is out of the ordinary and would be a way to soften the issuance for the repurchase of securities in the secondary market. However, we are not specifically optimistic about its result either,” he said. .

Qatar dollar price, Monday, March 6

He qatar dollar -which includes 30% of the COUNTRY tax, 45% deductible from Income Tax and Personal Property Taxand a new perception of 25% on account of Personal Assets- it rose $1.90 to $413.34, about $41 more than the blue.

This exchange rate applies to consumption abroad with debit and credit cards over $300 per month.

Price of the tourist dollar or card dollar, Monday, March 6

The tourist dollar or retail card plus 30% of the COUNTRY Tax, and a perception of 45% deductible from the Income Tax and of Personal property for consumption with cards abroad of up to US$300 per month- advanced $1.66 and closed at $361.67.

Savings dollar price, Monday, March 6

The dollar savings or solidarity dollar -which includes 30% of the tax COUNTRY and 35% deductible from Income Tax Earnings and Personal Property– increased $1.57 to the $341.01.

Price of the wholesale dollar, Monday, March 6

The wholesale dollar, that directly regulates the BCRA, it rose $1.06 to $199.34.

Price of the crypto dollar, Monday, March 6

He Crypto dollar or Bitcoin dollar falls 0.63% to $368.13, based on the average among local exchanges reported by Coinmonitor.

More notes on Dollar and Dollar blue

Source: Ambito

- Advertisement -

More articles


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisement -

Latest article