Warren Buffett: the tycoon strengthens his position in a particular area

Warren Buffett: the tycoon strengthens his position in a particular area
October 28, 2023 – 10:43

The Berkshire Hathaway CEO amassed vast personal wealth through his investments. For this reason, he is considered an example in the world.

Warren Buffet, CEO of Berkshire Hathaway.


Warren Buffett is an American investor recognized as one of the most successful of all times. But not only that, since within the world of financeknew how to position himself as an example and a lighthouse when it came to thinking how to invest.

Over the years, the president and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway accumulated a great personal wealth through their investmentsso it is considered one of the richest men in the world.

Warren Buffett

Warren Buffett: what did the tycoon invest in?

Last week, the tycoon added 3.92 million of Actions of Occidental Petroleum to your wallet. That way, Berkshire Hathaway raised his position to 228.05 million of shares of said company.

As a consequence, the company Buffett came to count on him 25.78% of the oil company. At the same time, that company began to represent the 4.11% of the investments of the company of which the magnate is executive director.

What is the company that Buffett continues to bet on?

Occidental Petroleum is a company dedicated to energy exploration and production that develops its activities in USA, Latin America and Middle East. His market capitalization is estimated at about US$55,970 millionand its shares are listed at US$63.27.

Among its attractive data is that, at the end of 2022, it reported having net reserves approximately 3.8 billion barrels of oil. Furthermore, within its field, this company operates in four key areas: Chemical, Corporate and Eliminations, Midstream and Marketingand Oil and Gas.

Regarding the production level achieved, in 2022, it managed to maintain a average net production of 1.15 million barrels of oil equivalent per day. From there, the 75% consisted of oil and liquid natural gaswhile the other 25% was natural gas.

Source: Ambito

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Latest Posts