The International Federation of Association Football (FIFA) gives the possibility of signing up as a volunteer for the Under 20 World Cup. Learn more details in the note.
He Sub 20 world will take place in Argentina from the May 20th until the 11th of June. Mendoza It is one of the main venues, along with the stadiums Mother of Cities in Santiago del Estero, Diego Armando Maradona in The Silver and of the bicentennial in San Juan.
From today, May 8registrations have begun for those who are interested in being volunteers in different types of areas, such as attention to spectators, teams and guests.
Where can I sign up to be a volunteer for the Sub 20 World Cup?
Registration is done from the official portal of the International Federation of Association Football (FIFA) in the volunteer section. In this segment it is necessary to provide personal data such as telephone number, email, date of birth, full name and surname, among others.
Sub 20 World Cup: What are the requirements?
It is important to note that the only requirement to sign up for volunteering is to have 18 years.
What are the games that will be played in Mendoza
The province will receive a total of 14 matches between the group stage and the round of 16:
Sunday May 21
- Group D: Italy vs. Brazil
- Group D: Nigeria vs. Dominican Republic
Monday May 22
- Group F: France vs. Republic of Korea
- Group F: Gambia vs. Honduras
Wednesday May 24
- Group D: Italy vs. Nigeria
- Group D: Dominican Republic vs. Brazil
Thursday May 25
- Group F: France vs. Gambia
- Group F: Honduras vs. Republic of Korea
Saturday May 27
- Group C: Japan vs. Israel
- Group D: Dominican Republic vs. Italy
Sunday May 28
- Group E: Tunisia vs. Uruguay
- Group F: Republic of Korea vs. Gambia
Tuesday May 30
- Round of 16: 1B vs. 3 A/D/D
- Round of 16: 2A vs. 2 C
I am Pierce Boyd, a driven and ambitious professional working in the news industry. I have been writing for 24 Hours Worlds for over five years, specializing in sports section coverage. During my tenure at the publication, I have built an impressive portfolio of articles that has earned me a reputation as an experienced journalist and content creator.