Facing the final of the Copa Libertadores that will be played in the Maracana Stadiumthe Argentine Consulate in Rio de Janeiro made a series of recommendations for fans of Mouth who traveled to Brazil to watch the match against Fluminense that will be played this Saturday at 5 p.m.
The Argentine ambassador in Brazil, Daniel Sciolihad warned about the climate of tension that exists in the run-up to the final match and that is why from The consulate launched a list of suggestions for supporters who have traveled to River.
Recommendations for Boca fans in Brazil
In a statement, the consulate in charge of Ana Emilia Sarrabayrouse made the following recommendations:
- Avoid any type of provocation to the Brazilian people. Racist or xenophobic songs and gestures constitute a serious crime, which carries penalties of up to 5 years in prison and cannot be released from prison.
- Remember that the drug use is severely punished in Brazil.
- Use only tickets obtained through official channels.
- Travel with traveler insurance with broad coverage that provides legal assistance.
- In case of emergency, you can contact Consulate General of the Argentine Republic in Rio de Janeiro It is +55 (21) 98476 0444.
These recommendations arise from Care Protocol prepared by the Argentine Foreign Ministry for those football events abroad that involve Argentine teams.
The line of Emergency Argentine Consulate in Rio de Janeiro: it is +55 (21) 98476 0444 and the address: Rua Praia de Botafogo 228 obreloja 201.
I am Pierce Boyd, a driven and ambitious professional working in the news industry. I have been writing for 24 Hours Worlds for over five years, specializing in sports section coverage. During my tenure at the publication, I have built an impressive portfolio of articles that has earned me a reputation as an experienced journalist and content creator.