The Government formalized the “Nutrient Contribution 2023” Program“ and regulates the delivery of 5,000 kilos of urea, which reaches those who sowed 150 hectares of wheat this season or planted corn.
According to Resolution 1280/2023 in the Official Gazette, the Nutrient Contribution Program 2023 aims to support small and medium producers of wheat and corn to increase the average doses of nitrogen fertilization that provide higher yields, the ministry reported. In addition, he argued that it will provide more protein in grain and replacement of nutrients to the soil to promote a increase in yields and quality of the grain obtained.
The program may allocate up to $30,000 to the acquisition of urea fertilizer for those who are declared beneficiaries, whose availability or exhaustion will be subject to the allocation of individual benefits.
The amount of up to 100kg of urea fertilizer per hectare registered in the SISA for the 2022/2023 campaign will be made available to each beneficiary who meets the requirements established in this resolution. wheat crops and/or durum wheat and/or corn, with a maximum limit of 5,000kg or the remainder of the total quota in the event that this is lower.
The program aims to help those who are under agricultural emergency. In addition, you must establish by sworn statement the cultivation they carried out.
Fertilizers: how to access the benefit
The producers interested in receiving the benefit, within a period of TEN (10) business days must:
- Enter through the service “Secretary of Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries – Self-management SAGyP” of the “web” site of the Federal Administration of Public Revenues (AFIP) (http://www.afip.gob.ar), by using the tax key.
- Complete the required data and expressly request the benefit.
- Authorize the AFIP to provide the application authority with the corresponding information.
- Authorize the application authority to provide third parties with the information necessary for the implementation of the benefit.
- Declare under oath to have planted or plan to plant wheat or corn in the current 2023/2024 season.
- Link your planting location with the department to which it belongs.
- Select a distribution center authorized to remove the fertilizer (urea) among those available to the application authority.
- Inform the data of up to two people authorized to remove the fertilizer in the selected distribution center.
- Establish address in an email box that will be valid for all legal purposes, notifications and information requirements that are available.
- Enter the other data that the application authority considers necessary for the benefit to be effective.
- In case of omission or non-compliance, the request will be determined inadmissible. The same will be informed to the producer or the producer by the electronic registration platform at the time of loading.
Failure to comply with any of the requirements established in this article will determine the loss of benefit.