The Construction Workers Union of the Argentine Republic (UOCRA) agreed with the Argentine Chamber of Construction (CAMARCO)a salary increase for the last quarter of this year in three sections: October, November and December.
The Guild That Leads Gerardo Martinezannounced that the agreement signed for the Collective Bargaining Agreement (CCT) No. 76/75, will also be effective for workers adhering to CCT No. 577/10.
How much will construction employees earn in November?
The increase will be in three cumulative installments of 33% and will be effective as follows:
- October 12% (on September salaries)
- November 11% (on basic salaries in effect as of October 31)
- December 11% (over what was collected in November).
From UOCRA they also clarified that, “the values established in this agreement absorb and/or compensate, until they occur, the increases in the income level of workers granted voluntarily by employers since September 2023”.
Therefore, these increases “should not have their origin in the aforementioned agreements,” they explained.
Paritarias UOCRA: how much does a senior construction master, bricklayer, assistant, worker and construction watchman earn in November 2023?
- The Specialized Officer category in Zone A is $1,526 per hour.
- The Official category in Zone A is $1,301 per hour.
- The Medium Official category in Zone A is $1,086 per hour.
- The Helper category in Zone A is $1,199 per hour.
- The Sereno category in Zone A per month $199,737 per hour.
- Specialized Officer: It is made up of officers, bricklayers or carpenters who read plans referring to the specialty in which they operate, know how to interpret them and carry out all other tasks – such as laying out works and the like.
- Official Mason: These are workers trained to level, plumb, place frames, windows and coverings, general masonry and subfloor, execute plaster strips, thick and fine plaster or with facing material, waterproofing in general (interior or exterior).
- Half Official Mason: They are in charge of carrying out thick masonry, subflooring and thick plastering tasks.
- Helper: Workers trained to perform general, non-specialized tasks.