One can be found gastronomy variedincluding without TACC, Arab, asian, northernspecialty coffee, whole food and pastries, as well as supply products, such as organic jams, organic sourdough bakery, “raw” products, vegan seasoned and seed cheeses, superfoods and organic greengrocers, among others.
There will be free workshops and talks about veganism. In addition, there are community tables and spaces to share, so you can go shopping, have lunch, have a snack, spend the day and resolve dinner. Entrance is free and open.
- Days, hours and address: from Saturday May 27 to Sunday May 28, from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m., at Colegiales – Mercado de las Pulgas – Avenida Álvarez Thomas and General Enrique Martínez.
Buenos Aires Market
is the classic Buenos Aires fair that returns to Chacabuco Park. in your market producers you can go do the shopping and find food such as fruits and vegetables, oils, cereals, preserves and sweets, pickles, spices, infusions, baked goods, pasta, cheese, seeds, snacks, among others. Also, you can go eat at the yard gastronomicenjoying their community tables and the attractive culinary proposal with more than 45 stalls. Can cancel due to bad weather.
- Days, hours and address: Saturday May 27 and Sunday May 28, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., in Parque Chacabuco.
knows the earth
It’s a meeting point between producers and conscious consumers, with a proposal more in line with nature and life. In their stalls you can find agroecological fruits and vegetables, oils, cereals, chocolates, preserves and sweets, herbs, free-range eggs, juices, honey, wholemeal and sourdough baked goods, artisan cheeses, vegetarian sushis, teas, herbs, food for celiacs, Indian, macrobiotic and Mediterranean food. In addition, there are stands of natural cosmetics, design sustainable and of health and welfare. Can cancel due to bad weather.
- Days, hours and address:
- on Wednesday May 24, from 12 to 19, in Belgrano – Avenida Juramento and Avenida Virrey Vertiz.
- on Wednesday, May 24, from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., at Micro centro – Avenida Presidente Roque Sáenz Peña y Florida.
- on Friday May 26, from 12 to 20, in Caballito – Parque Rivadavia.
- on Saturday May 27, from 12 to 20, in Palermo – Plaza Güemes.
- on Sunday, May 28, from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., in Caballito – Plaza Irlanda.
- Sunday May 28, from 2 to 8 pm, in Palermo – Parque Las Heras.
- on Sunday, May 28, from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., in Saavedra – Parque Saavedra.
PATIO of the Milkmen
He yard is a great option for eat good in a atmosphere extremely pleasant and distended. “Of the Milkmen” because, formerly, it was the train station to which they arrived milk wagons from the tamberas areas, being the meeting and waiting point for the vendors who, when the railway arrived, loaded the jars onto their wagons and went out to sell them through the streets of Buenos Aires.
Today, with its enhancement, residents and tourists can join share and enjoy of a tasty and varied gastronomic offer that includes foods international, coffee shop specialty, cocktails From author, winesand other activities entertainment. Not canceled due to bad weather.
- Days, hours and address: Thursday to Saturday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Sunday to Wednesday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and gastronomic venues from 12 p.m. The address is Avenida Teniente General Donato Álvarez 175 – CABA.
PATIO Smart Plaza Parque Patricios
It is the first place technological meals of Latin America. It is a gastronomic proposal of quality and in the open air, with six stands and around 50 tables with wooden benches available, where residents and tourists can find different options and revel in burgers, fish, pizza, beers, meal natural, café and cake shop. Menus can be viewed and ordered from the “Smart Square” applicationpaying electronically and avoiding long lines.
- Days, hours and address: Monday to Thursday and Sunday from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. and Friday and Saturday from 11 a.m. to 1 a.m. The address is Pepirí 185 – CABA.
PATIO Costanera Norte
The patio, located just a few meters from the Silver riverit is a great chance for get together to share to fresh air and eat delicious while enjoying the incredible river view from its two terraces. Neighbors and tourists, who can also come with their petsthey will find a varied gastronomic offer which includes smoked grilled meats, burgers, macaroni and cheese, fries, sandwiches, tacos, and a beverage bar. The Patio is “pet friendly”.
- Days, hours and address: Tuesdays from 19 to 21 and from Wednesday to Sunday from 12 to 24. The address is Avenida Costanera Rafael Obligado 7010 – CABA.
PATIO Rodrigo Bueno
It’s about a designated space to promote the growth and the integration social of Rodrigo Bueno neighborhooda project that arises from a survey among the residents of the place, who showed that the culinary activity It is a fundamental productive pillar of the area. In this way, in the gastronomic offer five live in the patio chefs from the neighborhood and six ventures privateoffering those who come the chance to enjoy various dishes of latin american foodhighlighting the ceviche, grilled meats, hamburgers, pizzas, sweets and cakes.
- Days, hours and address: from Friday to Sunday from 11 a.m., at Avenida España 2230 – CABA.
He traditional marketwhich is located on land ceded by the heirs of the writer Jose Hernandez in 1875, stands out for its history and the high quality of the products that it offers, nowadays forming an indispensable part of the neighborhood’s identity.
Between 2017 and 2019, two stages of its enhancement were completed, which not only involved important structural improvements but also the expansion of space with an attractive outdoor food court and a remarkable open-air terrace. Neighbors and tourists will be able to approach discover the emblematic marketcompletely renovated and with a varied gastronomic offer.
- Days, hours and address: Monday to Saturday from 8:30 to 20 and gastronomic establishments from Monday to Sunday from 11 to 24. The address is Avenida Juramento 2527 – CABA.
San Nicholas MARKET
He classic market neighborhood has a wide range of fresh products at a good price, in addition to several gastronomic proposals that daily attract residents and tourists from the area. As of its enhancement in 2019, the space began to be formed, between the ground floor and the new mezzanine, by almost a thousand square meters, serving both as coworking space as a stage for talks and events.
- Days, hours and address: Monday to Saturday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. and gastronomic establishments from 11 a.m. to 12 p.m. The address is Avenida Córdoba 1750 – CABA.
The market, supported by the self-managed production and the economy solidaritywas born in 2003 as a result of a joint project between popular assemblies, cooperatives, groups of small producers and non-profit organizations in the area.
After its enhancement, the space recovered the splendor of its historic facade and also introduced important improvements in its stalls and facilities. Neighbors and tourists who come will be able to buy fruits and vegetables, regional products and clothing at a good price and made in a responsible and sustainable way with a fair trade chain.
- Days, hours and address: Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m., at Bonpland 1660 – CABA.
I am an author and journalist who has worked in the entertainment industry for over a decade. I currently work as a news editor at a major news website, and my focus is on covering the latest trends in entertainment. I also write occasional pieces for other outlets, and have authored two books about the entertainment industry.