The Homemade Chicken Nuggets They are a classic dish of fast food, of American origin. Due to its juicy and crunchy texture, this delicious food usually fascinates both children and adults, making it a recipe Ideal to enjoy with family.
This recipe It is about enjoying the chicken as homemade as possible, without adding skin, bones or other unwanted ingredients, to achieve a lighter and healthier food than those that can be bought pre-cooked or frozen in stores supermarkets.
Quick and easy chicken nuggets recipe
- Chicken breast: 200 g.
- Philadelphia type cream cheese or similar: 50 g.
- Spices to taste.
- Garlic clove.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Wheat flour to bread the nuggets.
- Egg to bread the nuggets.
- Water to bread the nuggets: 50 ml.
- Abundant breadcrumbs, to coat the nuggets.
- Plenty of extra virgin olive oil to fry the nuggets.
The difficulty of this recipe It is easy and consists of these steps:
- chop together chicken breast cut into cubes, salt and pepper, garlic and spices or aromatics to taste.
- Once crushed, transfer the mixture to a bowl and add the cream cheeseworking with a fork until you obtain a homogeneous or uniform dough.
- Once the ingredients are well mixed, form balls the size of a small meatball and flour them lightly.
- With the palm of your hand, flatten them a little, to give them the classic shape of the Nuggets.
- To bread them, beat the egg mixed with the water, and after coating each portion well, pass the Nuggets to a plate with breadcrumbs.
- Once ready and breaded, fry them in plenty of hot oil and once golden, drain them on absorbent paper.
Recipe: the best garnishes to accompany chicken nuggets
To accompany the chicken nuggets recipe, the best option is to serve a pot with ketchup, mayonnaise or dressings to taste, so that whoever wants can spread them before biting them.
Furthermore, it is advisable to serve a good tomato and basil salad that help satisfy hunger, thus compensating for the excess that all frying recipe. In this way, we obtain a full plate which can be topped with a piece of fruit for dessert.
I am an author and journalist who has worked in the entertainment industry for over a decade. I currently work as a news editor at a major news website, and my focus is on covering the latest trends in entertainment. I also write occasional pieces for other outlets, and have authored two books about the entertainment industry.