7.3 C
Sunday, March 26, 2023

Child and dog rescued in house fire

Must read

- Advertisement -

At around 9:38 p.m. on January 1, neighbors reported a fire in a multi-story building. While the 43-year-old homeowner and the neighbors were able to escape, a ten-year-old and a dog were missing. The emergency services, equipped with respiratory masks, went in search of the boy who had been hiding under a blanket with the dog in the children’s room.

- Advertisement -

Firefighters were able to get the two out unharmed. The fire was probably caused by a cigarette still smoldering in the storeroom of the house. After an hour the embers were extinguished.

- Advertisement -



“Caravan of crimes”: investigators have their hands full in the border area


Family hairdressing business for 100 years: “Never give up and think positively”

OÖNplus Upper Austria

Total loss: 14-year-old does not want to have been

all OÖNplus articles

more from Innviertel

HTL technical school including an apprenticeship certificate as an alternative

Car thrown against semi-trailer – driver (18) injured

Mourning for Walter Holzinger: IKG chairman died

44 percent ordered “fast Internet”.

My themes

For your saved topics

found new items.


info By clicking on the icon you add the keyword to your topics.

Click on the icon to open your “My Topics” page. They have of 15 tags saved and would have to remove tags.

info By clicking on the icon you remove the keyword from your topics.

Add the theme to your themes.

Source: Nachrichten

- Advertisement -

More articles


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisement -

Latest article