0.1 C
Munich
Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Man extinguished room fire with snow – four injured

Must read

- Advertisement -
There was also a fire in a room in Vorchdorf on Saturday. Nobody was hurt here.
Image: TEAM FOTOKERSCHI.AT / KERSCHBAUMMAYR ( TEAM FOTOKERSCHI.AT / KERSCHBAUMMAYR)
- Advertisement -

The 53-year-old hosted a “drum party” at around 6:15 p.m. with two friends and a friend. To do this, he lit two candles on the floor in the guest room on the first floor of the house. Next to the candles there were numerous seat cushions, a mattress and other easily combustible objects. The four people then left the guest room for five to ten minutes and went to the nearby balcony of the house.

Upon returning, they noticed heavy smoke coming from the guest room. The four escaped outside. The 53-year-old managed to get to the guest room window from the outside with the help of a ladder, smashed the window and began to extinguish it, using water and snow. After a short time, he managed to extinguish the fire before it could spread to other premises. The fire had already been extinguished when the fire department arrived.

- Advertisement -

The fire brigade carried out ventilation measures and clean-up work. The four people were taken to V√∂cklabruck Hospital by ambulance on suspicion of smoke inhalation. The 53-year-old is reported to the public prosecutor’s office in Wels on suspicion of negligently causing a conflagration.

Source: Nachrichten

Source link

- Advertisement -
spot_img

More articles

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisement -

Latest article