8.5 C
Thursday, March 23, 2023

Chimney fire in Ansfelden extinguished by residents

Must read

- Advertisement -
Twelve fire brigades and 61 men were deployed.
Image: fotokerschi.at
- Advertisement -

Around 10:10 p.m. local residents noticed the fire in the chimney area and immediately notified the fire brigade. When the emergency services from Ansfelden, Freindorf, Nettingsdorf and the Nettingsdorf company fire brigade arrived, the residents were already able to bring the fire under control.

The cause of the chimney fire may have been heat build-up in the chimney. Nobody got hurt.

- Advertisement -

Source: Nachrichten

Source link

- Advertisement -

More articles


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisement -

Latest article