6.6 C
Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Man lit handkerchief: house had to be evacuated

Must read

- Advertisement -

Image: VOLKER Weihbold
- Advertisement -

After he had thrown the handkerchief into a plastic bucket, he left the basement and a little later noticed smoke developing in his apartment. His attempts to extinguish the fire were unsuccessful, the fire brigade had to evacuate all residents of the house, the police said. Two people had to be taken to the LKH Wolfsberg with minor injuries. Despite the extinguishing and ventilation work by the fire brigade, all residents were housed in alternative accommodation due to the temporary uninhabitability of the house.

Source: Nachrichten

- Advertisement -

Source link

- Advertisement -

More articles


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

- Advertisement -

Latest article