After years of no interest on your savings, the banks are now paying something again if you park money in your savings account with them. Seen in this way, World Savings Day is something special again this year.
Nevertheless, the daily savings account is a losing proposition because inflation is still significantly higher than what the banks offer.
In the 14th edition of the OÖN podcast “Money & Life”, the chairwoman of the money division in the Upper Austrian Chamber of Commerce and deputy general director of the Raiffeisen Landesbank, Michaela Keplinger-Mitterlehner, talks about the money life of Upper Austrians and the advantages of doing so at a young age Learning to save.
In previous years, World Savings Day was an important contribution to financial education. Now this financial education should be made even more comprehensive.
Keplinger-Mitterlehner spoke to Dietmar Mascher, head of the economics department, about how much interest the banks are now offering, which alternatives to savings accounts are advisable and why saving has an important meaning with different characteristics over the course of life.
You can also listen to the podcast on the following platforms:
- Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/0WshpPV8wMsYxvIqrznWph
- Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/geld-und-leben/id1686094839
- Google Podcasts: https://podcasts.google.com/subscribe-by-rss-feed?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9nZWxkLXVuZC1sZWJlbi5wb2RpZ2VlLmlvL2ZlZWQvbXAz
- Deezer: https://www.deezer.com/show/5759567
- Amazon Music: https://music.amazon.de/podcasts/cacee42c-5d06-46ef-a78a-7f8d38c0baac/geld-und-leben
For your saved topics were
new articles found.
info By clicking on the icon you can add the keyword to your topics.
By clicking on the icon you open your “my topics” page. They have of 15 keywords saved and would have to remove keywords.
info By clicking on the icon you can remove the keyword from your topics.
Add the topic to your topics.