24hoursworld

Carbon monoxide alarm in Bad Ischl apartment

Carbon monoxide alarm in Bad Ischl apartment
The gas connection was immediately cut off and only reopened after the damage had been repaired.
Image: Rettenbach fire department/Melanie Ischlstöger

At exactly 7 p.m. and 12 seconds on Saturday evening, the Rettenbach volunteer fire department in the Gmunden district received the message: “Carbon monoxide alarm.”

The CO alarm of a gas boiler went off in an apartment in Ischl – so the resident was able to react immediately and call the fire department.

Wearing heavy breathing apparatus, a team from the Rettenbach fire department set out and checked to make sure there was no one left in the apartment. The apartment was immediately ventilated, the building’s main gas line was turned off and a technician from Ferngas was called.

After around 3 hours the damage was repaired and the gas could be turned on again.

My themes

For your saved topics were

new articles found.

Loading




info By clicking on the icon you can add the keyword to your topics.

info
By clicking on the icon you open your “my topics” page. They have of 15 keywords saved and would have to remove keywords.

info By clicking on the icon you can remove the keyword from your topics.

Add the topic to your topics.

Source: Nachrichten

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Latest Posts

“Now comes the best time of the year”

“Now comes the best time of the year”

Benedikt Güttl (front) and Christian von Fintel (right) WELS/GMUNDEN. According to Harald Stelzer, spokesman for the OCS Swans Gmunden, defending the title in the basketball