24hoursworld

9 fires set: Suspected arsonist (33) arrested in Vorchdorf

9 fires set: Suspected arsonist (33) arrested in Vorchdorf
(symbol image)

On the night of April 24th, the outbuilding of a house in Vorchdorf burned down. Now the suspected arsonist has been arrested. According to the police, it is said to be the resident (33) himself.

  • Also read: After arson in Lohnsburg: 5,000 euro reward for information

The fire department has already been deployed to the same building four times. This understandably made the emergency services suspicious.

According to the police, the suspected arsonist, the resident of the house himself, previously lived in the Linz-Land district. There have also been several fires at his old address.

Due to this striking accumulation, the State Criminal Police Office began investigations. Witnesses to past fires were interviewed. A fire expert was able to prove that the fire in April was most likely a case of arson. The Wels public prosecutor’s office was informed.

Suspect denies the allegations

The 33-year-old was arrested this Friday and taken to the Wels prison. A total of nine fires are said to have been set by him. The suspect denies the allegations against him.

My themes

For your saved topics were

new articles found.





info By clicking on the icon you can add the keyword to your topics.

info
By clicking on the icon you open your “my topics” page. They have of 15 keywords saved and would have to remove keywords.

info By clicking on the icon you can remove the keyword from your topics.

Add the topic to your topics.

Source: Nachrichten

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Latest Posts