24hoursworld

Cooking pot caused kitchen fire in Schwertberg – 21-year-old injured

Cooking pot caused kitchen fire in Schwertberg – 21-year-old injured
Cooking pot caused kitchen fire in Schwertberg – 21-year-old injured

Fire in an apartment building in Schwertberg

At 9:22 p.m., the Schwertberg, Aisting/Furth, Winden-Windegg and Poneggen fire departments were alerted. A fire had broken out in the kitchen of an apartment in a residential building in Schwertberg. The fire was started by a pot of oil that the resident (21) had left on the switched-on stove.

The young woman tried to contain the flames herself with a fire blanket. When the fire brigade arrived, the 21-year-old had got out of the smoke-filled apartment with two dogs.

  • Also read: 180 firefighters fought fire in stable building – 100 cattle rescued

The fire brigade was deployed with more than 60 helpers and eight vehicles. They quickly managed to extinguish the fire. The 21-year-old, who had inhaled smoke while trying to extinguish the fire, was cared for by the rescue team. Another dog and several cats that were still in the apartment survived the fire unharmed.

The Schwertberg fire department reports on Facebook:

My themes

For your bookmarked topics

new articles found.





info By clicking on the icon you add the keyword to your topics.

info
By clicking on the icon you open your “my topics” page. You have of 15 keywords saved and would have to remove keywords.

info By clicking on the icon you remove the keyword from your topics.

Add the topic to your topics.

Source: Nachrichten

Source link

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Latest Posts